Friday, October 28, 2011

Kareena Kapoor’s wax at Tussauds


On Friday, present-day Bollywood full, Kareena Kapoor revealed her wax sculpture at the Madame Tussauds public in Blackpool, England.

Said Bebo in a report, “It is an complete and a advantage for me to have my own wax number at Madame Tussauds Blackpool and even more so to start a international Bollywood display. This is a second of pleasure for the Indian native movies.”

The sculpture which took four whole several weeks for its achievement, expenditures 150,000 weight.

“The number looks amazing and is so life-like. I had to do a increase take when I saw myself – they have really done a exceptional job at taking my substance,” she included.

Now, Bebo will take a position among Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai, in Tussauds’.

Please Write Your Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment