Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor Opens Sonam, Deepika

The man, who was voted the sexiest man alive in Time magazine last year, Ranbir Kapoor is no news about his relationship with her professional business. Ranbir is one of the best looking men Bollywood has ever produced. Without forgetting the clan, he is really a branch of the first Bollywood family. Ranbir is in connection with his leading ladies. At first it was associated with Sonam, Deepika, and then, after Katrina, is now in contact with her until the actress Nargis Fakhri Rockstar.

Considered the next big thing in Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor is sincere about women in his life during an interview with a tabloid. The young actor, who is the star `` Youngistan, has no qualms about being called a Casanova 'because he likes all the attention given to women.

With his first film Saawariya ``, his relationship with his childhood friend Sonam Kapoor grabbed the spotlight. But with the arrival of the dimpled beauty Deepika Padukone, turned things sour between Sonam and RK.

This in turn has led to talk shows dig Sonam Kapoor, son of Karan Johar.

Ranbir Sonam's comments drew flak from Rishi Pope but Ranbir looks older now.

Speaking of Sonam said, "I don` t feel so bad. I know that Sonam since childhood and always will. It's a bit of a drama queen, but I like it. If She `s it` s sexy am ok , has the courage to say that on a public platform. "

Expressing this kind of equation it shares with Deepika after the break, RK said, "Deepika and I are in a position today. I hope it is my friend in my life. It has evolved and I too. But you can `t deny a person in your life because your relationship does not work. She was part of my life where I grew up, and we shared a beautiful relationship. I don `t like to stay away from it because we're not together. "

Ranbir was the loudest and emotional when it comes to Padukone, when it was cold in his answers about Sonam Kapoor. We believe that the heart of Ranbir has yet leggy lass.

Please Give Me Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment