Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sonam Kapoor Ranbir Kapoor Taillights And Abhay Deol!

Sonam Kapoor seems to still have issues to resolve Ranbir Kapoor and Abhay Deol.

Together, chat shows, the actor has openly said that she could not find Ranbir Kapoor sexy. This is, Ranbir said recently: "I did not feel so bad I know Sonam since childhood and will always be fond of And 'a little Drama Queen, but I like If I find sexy, okay, dares to say that public opinion ... a forum. "

The fact that RK Sonam called "Drama Queen" was not well with the actress. He immediately returned to Ranbir said, "I'm an actress, my dear. If I do drama, who will? Is good to be a drama queen. Most of the greatest actresses have done much theater."

Now coming to Abhay Deol, Sonam spat, Abhay, and Anil Kapoor during the shooting of Aisha is well known to all. An interview with the magazine, when Sonam was asked for her favorite co-star to date has been, Sonam sarcastically said Abhay is the best actress worked!

Well, it was really Sonam?
Please Give Me  Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment